Transformers Studio Series has always allowed fans to reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection inspired by iconic movie scenes from the Transformers movie universe. Now, the Studio Series line is expanding to include the epic moments and characters from the classic The Transformers: The Movie, bringing fans a whole new series of screen-inspired figures to collect! (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
This Studio Series 73 Leader Class Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen-inspired Grindor figure converts from robot to Sikorsky helicopter mode in 46 steps. In the Forest Fight scene, fighting Optimus Prime proves to be a headache for Grindor as the Autobot leader tears his head in two. Includes shoulder blade accessory and non-converting Ravage. Remove backdrop to showcase Grindor in the Forest Fight scene.
- STUDIO SERIES LEADER CLASS: Leader Class figures are 8.5-inch collectible action figures inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe, now including The Transformers: The Movie!
- 8.5-INCH SCALE GRINDOR: Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco, is highly articulated for posability and comes with a shoulder blade accessory that also attaches to forearms in robot mode. Includes non-converting Ravage figure
- BIG SCREEN INSPIRED: Figure scale reflects the character’s size in the world of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Figure and packaging are inspired by the iconic Forest Fight scene
- 2 ICONIC MODES: Figure converts between robot and Sikorsky helicopter mode in 46 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. For kids and adults ages 8 and up
- REMOVABLE BACKDROP: Removable backdrop displays Grindor and Ravage figures in the Forest Fight scene
Please note that we do not offer a mint packaging service for collectors. All new figures are taken from brand new factory cases but can have minor flaws – if card or box condition is important to you then we kindly suggest that you shop in a bricks and mortar store so you can choose a figure you are happy with as we understand how important this can be.
UK delivery – Delivery in the UK starts at £1.99 for small items and goes up to £4.99 for larger ones. If you spend over £50 (after you redeem any Geek Points) then your order qualifies for free delivery. All orders are despatched within two working days and you will receive a confirmation email with tracking number. Once despatched, your parcel should arrive within two working days. Every order is sent out well packed to protect it in transit.
International Shipping – This is available to most countries in Europe, the US and Canada – quotes are available from the checkout before placing an order.
Please note that there is a size and weight limit for international parcels of 2 KG – we can only ship large items and orders over 2KG by courier which can be expensive. International customers are responsible for any import taxes or fees incurred. For other countries please email us.
We aim to be environmentally friendly – after a consultation with customers in April 2021, the feedback saw 81% of customers tell us they would prefer us move to recycled plain paper only packaging. Bubble wrap is still used for fragile items and some preowned toys but the majority of our parcels use brown kraft paper.
Gear4Geeks is your one stop geeks shop! Buy with confidence – we have been trading since 2015 and have experience in selling Star Wars, Transformers, Action Force/GI Joe, Zoids, MASK, LEGO, Masters of the Universe and other toys, collectibles and pop culture online and in person since 1999. Since 2016 we have traded in Ghost and other band merchandise from all the top rock and metal bands.