Klarna allows orders to be split into three interest free monthly payments meaning that large purchases can be more affordable!
What is Klarna?
Klarna is a payment processor based in Sweden who specialise in split payments services.
How does Klarna work?
If you choose to pay by 3 monthly instalments, the first payment will be taken straight away, the second payment is taken 30 days later and the third payment 60 days after the initial payment.
How do I buy something using 3 instalments?
- Add an item to the cart.
- Begin the checkout process.
- Check the dot next to ‘3 interest-free instalments’
- Click the Pay Now button
- You will then need to enter more details with Klarna for them to approve your application.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Gear4Geeks and you’ll receive a separate email from klarna detailing how to pay.
Is everyone eligible to use the 3 interest-free instalments option?
Klarna will perform a credit check at the time your order is placed. Your approval depends on a number of factors –
- Your order history with Klarna
- The details provided – these must be accurate and your address must be the billing address for the payment method used.
- The amount of the order.
- Please note that the credit check does not affect your credit rating.
Can I pay early?
Yes you can pay early via Klarna’s website or via their app.
What else do I need to know?
When you pay by Klarna you are entering into a credit agreement with Klarna Bank and you are agreeing to pay them. Gear4Geeks is not a lender and only offers Klarna as an option for payments. Please spend responsibly and do not commit to debts you cannot afford to pay or cannot afford to pay on time.
I still have questions
You can read more information at Klarna’s Customer Service page.